Ethnic Minority Achievement Team
We have home-school link workers to help parents from some of our main communities: they are available to help you and your daughters and are contactable at the school on tel: 020 7482 9842.
|Dilwara Rashid (Monday am and Thursday am)
Please feel free to contact them at any time and they will return your call or email.
White British Family Support Workers
Parents and carers play a vital role in their child's learning. We are looking to work with parents who would like extra support in helping their children achieve at school and beyond.
How can we do this?
Involve parents/carers in workshops to help their children's learning
- Have discussion groups to share issues and support each other in a relaxed atmosphere
- Set up reading and homework clubs out of school
- Ensure families are getting the most out of what is available locally
- Offer one to one meetings out of school to offer advice and support
- Celebrate achievement
My name is Amanda and I am a Parent Community Link Worker.
I have lived and worked in Camden all my life and I also have a teenage son at a Camden secondary school so I understand some of the everyday issues you may come up against.
I am really excited to be part of this project. Before I was here I worked at Acland Burghley School as a Parent Support Worker.
The Student Services - Attendance Team
The team are responsible for a number of tasks and activities which help to ensure thesafety and well being of the students, whilst at school. As well as monitoring registers are taken accurately and promptly, the team also update information from families regarding absences and illness.
Parents - how you can help us
- Please contact the school as early as possible in the morning each day that you know your daughter is not in school
- Please try to schedule hospital and other important appointment for outside school hours. If not possible, please ensure your daughter has written details of her appointment on her if she needs to arrive at school late, or leave early.
- Please help your daughter to arrive at school on time each day. If she does arrive late, due to an appointment or any other reason she will need to sign in at the Attendance Office.