We ask parents/carers to help by:
- Supporting and following the school’s code of conduct and the school anti-bullying policy;
- Demanding high standards of behaviour and attendance;
- Maintaining close contacts with school, using the student planner as a means of communication;
- Attending Parents’ Evenings and engaging with publications such as Parli News and the school website.
- Participating in the Parents Association, email: email@example.com
My daughter has blossomed into a confident, articulate and compassionate young adult.
Parent of a recent leaver
|PHS HEALTH CARE PLAN | PDF|
|RADICALISATION AND EXTREMISM ADVICE BOOKLET | PDF|
|RELATIONSHIPS BOOKLET | PDF|
|SUPPORTING YOUR DAUGHTER THROUGH YEAR 11 | PDF|
If you wish to arrange a meeting with our headteacher, Sarah Creasey, please contact the Headteacher’s PA using the details below:
|Tel||020 7485 7077|
We would like to hear from former students (alumnae). Please contact the school and let us know about your further/higher education qualifications and career paths. We want to celebrate the successes of our alumnae and to inspire current students. Please use firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us. Many thanks!